5.13.2011

Jilted

Jilted, originally uploaded by Manly Art.
"Well, Jake." said the mystery woman. "You look just fine down there... slithering in the mud like vermin. You're not going to get away from me this time."
"It's good to see ya sweetheart!" Jake said sheepishly.
"You contemptible pig!" she said icily. "I remained celibate for you. I stood in the back of a cathedral waiting, in celibacy, for you with 300 friends and relatives in attendance. My uncle hired the best Romanian caterers in the state. To obtain the seven limousines for the wedding party, my father used up his last favors with Mad Pete Trullo. So, for me, for my mother, my grandmother, my father, my uncle and for the common good... I must now kill you... and your brother."

This is a print I did for the upcoming Dallas Comic-Con. Carrie Fisher will be signing autographs and I thought I'd do something a little different. I loved her character in The Blues Brothers. Her beauty salon was called "Curl Up and Dye". How awesome is that?

Prints are available HERE.

No comments: