Barbarella Blue, originally uploaded by manlyartjpc.
Barbarella. Savior of the galaxy. She stands as a reminder to go out and fight intergalactic evil. With sex. Who needs weapons?

This is my re-imagined Barbarella poster complete with the original tag line.

The original drawing was for an art trade with the talented Becca at No Smoking in the Skull Cave. I really like this drawing, so I decided to do something more with it. I hope you like it!

Paper size: 6.5"x19"
Image size: 5.5"x18"

Now available at The Manly Art Shop!


Becca said...

This really is an amazing drawing! I have it hanging in a place where I get to admire it on a daily basis :)

Thank you so much!!!!

Oh and this is AWESOME!


By the way it was very cool to see the stages of how you created the stapler painting! Thanks for sharing.

Jason Chalker said...

Thanks Becca!

If you want a print, e-mail me your mailing address and I'll send you one. I probably wouldn't have done the Barbarella drawing if it weren't for you.

I'm glad you liked seeing the stages of the painting. I never know if people find that interesting or not.

BTW- I miss you at the Skull Cave!